Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Don't look for trouble -- it will find you...

Imagine my surprise and, um, shock when the student who was kicked out last semester for totally inappropriate behavior (was not taking medication). See June archive, "Frustrated" post.

Apparently, she was re-admitted (yeah, tuition money "rules") AND decided she will take my online course AGAIN. Unfortunately, I am not making this up -- weird students' radars somehow pick up my classes. And I thought that section was closed... it was closed, really, for the past three weeks... and somebody decides to drop today... and the idiot immediately signs up for it! Grrrrrrrrr!!! And, surprise -- NOT, she could not even remember her username and password. Why oh why do we allow students like this to pursue higher education?!?!

I am so tired -- physically and emotionally... Tomorrow I only have one meeting and then only two hours of registration. And I don't have to be on campus on Friday, meaning that I can actually prepare for the next week -- yeah, classes start next week... I can make it, I can make it, I can make it...

No comments:

avandia class action