Search This Blog

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Hello, New York City!

I will spend the next weekend in New York, being a silly and excited tourist! Although I have changed planes there many times (and even spent a night at the hotel once when my flight was delayed), I am rather embarrassed to admit that I have never really "been" to NYC. I will arrive on Friday night and fly back early on Monday morning (6:00 a.m. flight -- need to be back by 1:00 p.m., so no choice, really) Yes, one short weekend is not enough to even get a glimpse of what the city offers. Still, it will be a start and I sooooooooo look forward to this adventure.

Any suggestions as to what I *absolutely* have to see and do? Most likely, I will be accompanied by someone who lives there but I may have to wander on my own, so any advice is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

avandia class action