Search This Blog

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Lost in translation tool -- go play with it!!!

Using Lost in Translation Tool, I got these, um, "gems." Shhhhh, don't tell my mother -- she might be upset. ;)

Original English Text:My mother is a wonderful lady.

Translated to French:Ma mère est une dame merveilleuse.
Translated back to English:My mother is a marvellous injury.

Translated to German:Meine Mutter ist eine erstaunliche Verletzung.
Translated back to English:My nut/mother is an amazing violation.

Translated to Italian:Il mio nut/mother è una violazione stupefacente.
Translated back to English:Mine nut/mother narcotic violation is one.

Translated to Portuguese:A violação narcotic da mina nut/mother é uma.
Translated back to English:The breaking narcotic of the mine to nut/mother is one.

Translated to Spanish:El romperse narcótico de la mina a nut/mother es uno.
Translated back to English:Narcotic breaking itself of the mine to nut/mother is one.

Oy, oy, oy! What happened to my wonderful mother?!

No comments:

avandia class action