Search This Blog

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I do not want to talk to you... go away...

I came to work early today, hoping to do some writing. As soon as I settled down, a student poke his/her head into my office. NOT one of my students. I don't know this person. S/he proceeded to ask me about my day (um, it's only 8:00 a.m. and I am not fully awake, what day?), telling me that s/he forgot it's not Friday yet and s/he didn't bring the homework, discussing family problems, etc.

What did I do? Went back to work, hoping s/he will go away. After about five minutes, s/he did. I think I might have been mistaken for somebody else. Or maybe I just attract weirdos? Anyway, I had to stop working and write this post. See what happens when people interrupt me???

No comments:

avandia class action