Search This Blog

Thursday, November 30, 2006

I am ready for adventure!

  • Flying out of University City tomorrow around 3:00 p.m.
  • Short layover in Capital City -- and off to New York City!
  • Taking a shuttle to the hotel and then meeting with a friend.
  • Two full days of adventure -- told to bring comfortable shoes.
  • I am sooooooooooooo excited!!!

Oh, yes, I still have so much to do before this semester is over. My laptop is traveling with me, of course. However, it won't be opened until I get to the hotel at night. At the moment, there are no absolutely critical deadlines that I am not meeting so things look OK. This trip might change my life forever so work is on hold.

Am I crazy??? Am I just following the White Rabbit? Maybe. Maybe not. Will see, I guess.

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

I say follow the White Rabbit and have a grand time!!!!

Alice said...

Oh, the rabbit is kind of cute! And nice... ;)

avandia class action