Search This Blog

Friday, November 10, 2006

What is your morning routine?

Profgrrrldescribed her morning routine.

My weekday mornings start at 6:30 a.m. -- no lingering in bed, 8:00 a.m. students are eager to learn (yeah, sure). I usually wake up a few minutes early, even though I do have an alarm clock -- just in case! And I do have a "natural alarm clock" -- there is a crazy bird that lives in my neighborhood and starts happily (and loudly) chirping just outside my bedroom window at 6:29 a.m. every. single. morning! No, I am not making this up. Yes, 6:29 -- I checked like a dozen times, at least. So I sleep in a guest bedroom on weekend mornings so I am not rudely awakened at 6:29 a.m.

Usually, I have a few minutes to get some breakfast. If not, I grab a breakfast bar and munch on my way to work. And then I arrive -- sleepy and not very motivated to teach equally sleepy and unmotivated kids. But it's a great bunch this semester, in both MWF and TR sections. They do make my mornings easier.

No comments:

avandia class action