Search This Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 48: Steak & Mushroom Melts/Wraps

S. requested a panini for lunch so I wanted something similar.  I made his with Italian bread slices and Pizza Blend cheese. 

Steak & Mushroom Melts/Wraps
I layered cooked steak and mushrooms (two small mounds), sprinkled with non-fat cheese, and broiled until cheese was bubbling.  Then I transfered my creation onto two large lettuce leaves and rolled them up.  Yummy with tomato salad -- made enough salad to enjoy with S.

Beef Steak 277.0 cal 5 oz
Cooked Mushrooms, Portabella, fresh 21.0 cal 0.5 cup
Raw Lettuce, Romaine 8.0 cal 1 cup
Raw Tomatoes 16.0 cal 0.5 cup
Kraft Light Done Right Italian 20.0 cal 1 tbsp
Cheddar Cheese, Shredded, Nonfat (Kraft), Natural 40.0 cal 0.25 cup

No comments:

avandia class action