Cheese and Ground Beef Stuffed Zucchini
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Butter (with non-stick butter-flavor spray) a baking dish.
- Brown beef in a skillet, then drain.
- Partially cook one small zucchini in the microwave on high for 5 minutes, then remove and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine fat-free cheddar cheese, non-fat cottage cheese, meat, and salt/pepper, in a small bowl.
- Slice the zucchini in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Spoon the mixture into each half.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, then broil for a few minutes until golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve with crispy lettuce salad.
Cooked Zucchini, fresh 28.0 cal 1 cup
Raw Lettuce, Romaine 8.0 cal 1 cup
Kraft Light Done Right Italian 10.0 cal 0.5 tbsp
Cheddar Cheese, Shredded, Nonfat (Kraft) ,Natural 10.0 cal 1 tbsp
Cottage Cheese, Nonfat (Knudsen) ,`Free` 10.0 cal 1 tbsp
Parsley, Raw 0.7 cal 0.5 tbsp