Search This Blog

Thursday, August 05, 2010

Losing Weigh Project: Day 11/Medifast Oatmeal Cookies

Lots to do today so this morning I treated myself to the "real" breakfast! :)  I am still within meal plan boundaries, though.  Also, will make cookies later today.  We'll see how they will turn...

Update:  These cookies won't win any awards but do taste better than oatmeal, I think.  Maybe because I am not that crazy about any oatmeal, unless there are lots of "goodies," like raisins, prunes, nuts, brown sugar, and whipped cream.  Yeah, more like a cake! ;)  No way I will sabotage my diet!

Medifast Oatmeal Cookies
  • 1 oatmeal pkg
  • 1/4 cinnamon
  • 1 pkt sugar substitute
  • 1/3 cup water
  • 1/8 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla
Mix, shape into cookies, bake for 350 F until done.  I baked at 350 F for 10 minutes, increased temperature to 400 F, and baked for 5 more minutes.

No comments:

avandia class action