Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Losing Weight Project: Day 28/Eating Out!

As of this morning, I am 17 lbs lighter!  Most people don't realize yet because I am still wearing the same clothes.  However, everything fits much better and I feel great.  S. surprised me with a reservation at our favorite French restaurant -- he is so sweet...  I chose Fresh Trout Sauté Almondine -- what a treat!  Yeah, I know, all that butter... but I ate half of the entree and salad and let S. have my rolls.

This morning, I made Medifast eggs for myself and real scrambled eggs for S. so both of us very happy.  He also enjoyed freshly baked bread but I resisted; suprisingly, it was not difficult -- I guess I am really into this project...  Tonight, I plan to do the same -- Medifast soup for me and "real" soup for S.  It's getting easier to share meals! :)

Breakfast
Medifast Scrambled Eggs 100.0 cal 1 Each

Mid-Morning
Medifast Banana Creme 55 Shake 90.0 cal 1 Each

Lunch
Trout, Rainbow, 120.0 cal 1 fillet
Butter, Unsalted 204.0 cal 2 tbsp -- Ouch!  Oh, well, it was a real treat!
Raw Lettuce, Romaine 8.0 cal 1 cup
Cooked Mushrooms, Portabella, fresh 21.0 cal 0.5 cup
Cooked Broccoli, fresh 27.0 cal 0.5 cup
Kraft Light Done Right Italian 40.0 cal 2 tbsp

Afternoon
Medifast Banana Creme 55 Shake 90.0 cal 1 Each

Dinner
Medifast Chicken Noodle Soup 100.0 cal 1 Each

Evening
Medifast Cappuccino 100.0 cal 1 Each

No comments:

avandia class action