Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Losing Weight Project: Day 9

I was excited after weighing in yesterday morning and so tried again this morning, to be consistent.  Still showing approximately 10 lbs difference from last week.  If I account for water weight and other factors, I still lost weight!

One of the main challenges is forgetting to eat!  What an interesting challenge, huh? ;)  One of the requirements is to eat every 2-3 hours to prevent being hungry and maintain metabolism rate.  I get too engrossed in my work and forget it's time for another snack... and I want to wait for a better stopping point... and then, oops, I am feeling hungry... 

I have been chugging water consistently, though.  I like to drink or nible on something when I am working, thus weight gain!  If I drink water, it's healthy and satisfies the need.  Why didn't I think of this strategy before?!

For lunch, I will try steaming steak.  Let's see how that turns out...  There are no recipes except one glowing forum post that presents excellent results.  I will make lettuce wraps with steak, cucumbers, and tomatoes.  Should be tasty!

Looking forward to my Medifast order, scheduled for delivery on Thursday.  It will add goodies like pancakes, cheese puffs, beef vegetable stew, more shakes (French Vanilla, Strawberry Creme, Banana Creme, Orange Creme), more snack bar flavors (Lemon Meringue Crunch, Strawberry Crunch, Fruit & Nut Crunch), different oatmeal flavors (Apple Cinnamon, Maple & Brown Sugar), chocolate puddings and cappuccinos.  No matter how tasty food is, it gets boring if there is no variety.

No comments:

avandia class action