Search This Blog

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Losing Weight Project: Day 7/Medifast Waffles

I am surprised how early I have been waking up, not sure why.  I am not a morning person and so nothing substantial usually gets accomplished before 8:00 am.  Yet, I was up between 6:00 and 6:30 am for the last few days?!

OK, my meal plan for today:

I made waffles this morning!!! :)
  • 1 pkg Medifast Eggs
  • 1 pkg Medifast Oatmeal
  • 1/2 cup water (4 oz)
  • 1/4 tsp baking powder
  • 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
Blend all ingredients thoroughly (I used hand blender to make sure I could easily scrape the bowl).  Preheat the wafflemaker.  Spray the griddle with non-stick cooking spray (no calories) and cook waffles until done; time depends on your wafflemaker.  It took about two minutes for me.

Wow, I was surprised at how fluffy the waffles turned out!  So I ate one half for breakfast and will toast the remaining half for tomorrow's breakfast -- two Medifast meals!

For dinner, we will have salmon stuffed with cream cheese and crabmeat.  I bought several servings at Publix a couple of months ago when they were on sale but still fresh and froze for later use.  Well, today I don't feel like cooking so I will just bake fish and fix salad.

No comments:

avandia class action