Search This Blog

Saturday, August 07, 2010

Losing Weight Project: Day 13/Warm Mushroom, Asparagus, Egg, and Steak Salad

Back to work on Monday?!  Yikes!  What happened to one quiet week I had since Christmas?!

For lunch, I will just throw a quick Mushroom, Asparagus, Egg, and Steak Salad together (saute mushrooms and steak, add asparagus; season with salt/pepper/cumin; serve on lettuce leaves).  Not really in a mood to cook today... 

Update:  I forgot that I used 1/2 of steak already so didn't have enough for 5 oz lean portion of the plan.  To compensate, I added one egg.  Steamed one egg and asparagus (cut into bite-size lengths) for 10 minutes.  Meanwhile, sliced steak and lettuce, seasoned with salt, pepper, and cumin.  Sauteed mushrooms in olive oil.  Added warm asparagus, mashed soft-boiled egg, and mushrooms.  Mixed all ingredients.  It was very tasty.  Hmmm... will make it again, definitely. :)

Here is my meal plan for today:

No comments:

avandia class action