Search This Blog

Monday, August 02, 2010

Losing Weight Project: Day 8/Medifast Eggs

Had a challenging day today because of travel plans.  It's easier to stick to the schedule at home, obviously.  Instead of picking any Medifast meals I wanted, I had to make sure I will be able to prepare them.

My meal plan for today:
  • Medifast eggs (mixed as usual but prepared in the skilled, sprayed with non-stick spray), sprinkled with Italian seasoning and fat-free Cheddar cheese
  • Medifast shake, Swiss Mocha (prepared before I left to drink on the way)
  • Medifast bar
  • Stuffed salmon and grilled chicken (leftovers, made one serving combined) and salad (spinach, cucumbers, 1 tbsp of feta cheese, 1 tsp olive oil)
  • Medifast chicken noodle soup
  • Medifast shake, Dutch Chocolate (trying out my new travel blender, Hamilton Beach for only $15 instead of $40 sold on Medifast website; blender cup fits in the drink holder, super easy)
Since Beauty is home with S., I will use treadmill to exercise for the next few days.  Not as much fun without those crazy companions...  Boots came with me but he is only interested in cuddling up, not exercising! :)

My scales confirmed that I did lose six pounds (accounting for variations).  Since I haven't started my usual exercise routine, it's not bad, I guess.

1 comment:

Seeking Solace said...

Six pounds is awesome! Congrats

avandia class action