My meal plan for today:
- Medifast eggs (mixed as usual but prepared in the skilled, sprayed with non-stick spray), sprinkled with Italian seasoning and fat-free Cheddar cheese
- Medifast shake, Swiss Mocha (prepared before I left to drink on the way)
- Medifast bar
- Stuffed salmon and grilled chicken (leftovers, made one serving combined) and salad (spinach, cucumbers, 1 tbsp of feta cheese, 1 tsp olive oil)
- Medifast chicken noodle soup
- Medifast shake, Dutch Chocolate (trying out my new travel blender, Hamilton Beach for only $15 instead of $40 sold on Medifast website; blender cup fits in the drink holder, super easy)
My scales confirmed that I did lose six pounds (accounting for variations). Since I haven't started my usual exercise routine, it's not bad, I guess.