Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Losing Weight Project: Day 23/Zaxby's Grilled Chicken Sandwich w/Celery Sticks

Another crazy day but tomorrow is the first day of classes so back to regular office hours.  I don't have to be at work until shortly before noon tomorrow, wow!  Since I can't get anything accomplished at work, that would be nice and, hopefully, writing will pick up again.  The goal is to defend prospectus this semester...  Both S. and my major professor are on my tail so I will do my absolute best!

Drove two hours (roundtrip) to 1.5 hour meeting this afternoon -- but it was a VERY important meeting so the drive was well worth it.

Committed a diet "sin" on the way back by stopping for Zaxby's Grilled Chicken Sandwich because I was not sure if I would have time to eat anything until 7:00 pm and was getting hungry.  It was very good, actually, even without any condiments, so I suspected I would pay for this indiscretion.  Ouch, I better spend extra time on treadmill tonight!  I would have been better off by buying a regular hamburger at McD's (269 calories).  Chicken itself was OK but the bun was the whooping 279 calories!  I should have asked them to slice chicken for me and throw away the bun.  I am sure that would have been a nuisance but would allow me to stick to the plan.  I did tell them to throw away fries and the girl offered celery sticks -- thank you, thank you, thank you!  Diet Coke for the drink, so no guilt there, especially since I rarely drink any soda, even diet.

Oh, well -- lesson learned!  From now on, I will plan better so I can avoid fast-food completely.  Should have brought an extra snack...


Breakfast
Medifast Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal 100.0 cal 1 Each

Mid-Morning
Medifast Cappuccino 100.0 cal 1 Each

Lunch
Medifast Parmesan Cheese Puffs 110.0 cal 1 Each

Afternoon
Chicken Breast 280.3 cal 6 oz
Raw Celery 16.0 cal 1 cup
Frankfurter or Hamburger Bun 279.0 cal 100 grams

Dinner
Medifast Chicken Noodle Soup 100.0 cal 1 Each

Evening
Medifast Banana Creme 55 Shake 90.0 cal 1 Each

No comments:

avandia class action